Thursday, October 1, 2009

Numbers Game



2 months old
3 a.m.
13 pounds

All I have to report these days seems to be wrapped up in numbers. I was going to post the 13# blog when we had him happily weighing in at 13#s and that was after spitting up on the pediatrician's floor 2x (see #s). The Dr asked "Does he do that often?" To which we replied yes and he said well weight doesn't seem to be an issue so... So, I did my research and think Banneker is a "happy spitter" more of a laundry and social problem rather than a medical problem was how they put it.

He is 2 months old, 2 months, again seems like he should be 2 years and also wow 2 months, its true we don't get any younger. He's more chatty, more smiley,more engaged. We took him to Minneapolis for a visit before the snow flies and he did awesome on the plane and awesome with all the attention and activity he had while there. Thanks for all the love friends! Wish summer and fall lasted longer there.

And here it is 3 a.m. well now 4 and I am writing this lame post because I wanted to post pictures before he is 3 months old. I was the recipient of MN germs and got a cold while there so by the time he goes to sleep for the first time at night around 8 or 9 all I want to do is join him that leaves little time for writing and posting, so here you go. Enjoy 2 months, 13 # and 3 a.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're all feeling well post travel!