Monday, August 20, 2007

8-20-07 The Hills are alive......




Okay everyone Jeff (aka the "J" in jamy) here,
This past weekend Amy's friend Vasna took us to Mt. Diablo and surprised us with an impromptu photo shoot. the view was awesome as you can see but I swear I was about to break out in song like I was trapped in a musical (can you guess which one?) we enjoyed a light dinner and conversation as we watched the sunset. We owe everyone 5 "moore" (pun intended) posts so don't worry they are soon to come. I am currently about to start my new job as a production assistant for a dot com company doing virtual golf, which is cool and I am still plugging away at my documentary that i am putting together now after my trip to canada for the second time went off well. So stay tuned moore to come.

Jamy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures!